The Law Office of Martin Wheeler and Vincent and its attorneys have obtained the following results for their clients:
- $10,900,000.00 judgment upheld by 6th Circuit in commercial litigation case.
- $3,623,417.58 judgment for couple struck by intoxicated driver, included $2,000,000.00 in punitive damages.
- $3,500,000.00 settlement in wrongful death lawsuit.
- $1,710,486 jury verdict in federal court for injuries client sustained for slip and fall at a large retail store.
- $750,000.00 settlement in wrongful death lawsuit.
- $585,000.00 settlement for lady who suffered orthopedic injuries when her car was struck by a commercial vehicle.
- $500,000.00 settlement for man who suffered severe knee injury when his vehicle was struck by a dump truck.
- $350,000.00 product liability jury verdict against lawnmower manufacturer due to design defect (damages reduce by client's comparative fault).
- $275,000.00 settlement for a pedestrian motor vehicle accident.
- $210,000.00 settlement for elderly lady with dementia who fell and suffered a hip fracture while a patient in a hospital.
- $185,000.00 settlement for lady who suffered orthopedic injuries when she tripped and fell in a dangerous hole present in an apartment complex parking lot.
- $170,000.00 settlement for lady who suffered shoulder injury after fall at large retail store caused by slick surface.
- Confidential settlement for nursing home resident who suffered a fractured hip during physical therapy exercises.
- Confidential settlement for estate in first party dram shop action.
Please understand that every case has different facts and circumstances. Although results are indicative of past success, no one can predict the outcome of litigation.